What you wear can say a lot about you. From the silhouette of your clothes, to the cut, material, and even the color.
Every time we get dressed, we reveal a bit of ourselves and our story. Our clothes reflect our mood and personality. So no matter what the trend is, we will always end up wearing clothes that make us feel the most authentic, comfortable and confident.
Here are some personality traits, matched with clothes that could help you express yourself:
- Bold. You are not afraid to go out there and shake things up a bit even if it means shocking some people. You are always ready to try new things and are ready for adventure. You have a vibrant personality and your passion will certainly make you stand out in a crowd.
- Pure. Clean, fresh and innocent are some words associated with you. You like to keep things simple and uncluttered. You have a serenity about you and can calm people down. You draw them towards you with the peace you exude.
- Kind. You are others-centric. You put the needs of others before your own. You have a loving, generous heart and are friendly and approachable. You are helpful and considerate and are always ready to lend a helping hand to those who need it.
- Confident. You are a natural leader without being overly aggressive or threatening. People are attracted by your strength and independence. You are someone people can trust and your positivity and conviction are something others look up to.
- Romantic. You are warm and affectionate. You love people and you love life. This type of personality is said to be dreamers and idealists. You can also be quite sentimental in the way you love to “romanticize” certain things or situations.
So no matter what personality type you are, there are always clothes that will match it perfectly.